Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
is the location overview of the projected gas main and service replacement work
that began the week of 7/30/18. This work will be performed by one of National Grid's
1. Install 465' of 6" plastic gas main on Chestnut St (Columbia St-Younglove Ave)
2. Install 675' of 2" plastic gas main on Grant St (Younglove -End)
3. Install 1410' of 2" plastic gas main on Broadway (Younglove -Garner)
4. Install 950' of 2" plastic gas main on McElwain Ave (Walnut-End)
5. Install 545' of 2" plastic gas main on Oak St (McElwain - Johnston)
will also be upgrading the low pressure existing plastic gas mains on the
1. McElwain Ave (Between houses 2-16)
2. Chestnut St (Younglove - End)
3. Johnston Ave (Chestnut-Broadway)
Updates will be provided as soon as they become available from National Grid.