Traffic Commission Meeting
Cohoes Traffic Commission
Monday, September 19, 2022 at 3:00 p.m.
Common Council Chambers of Cohoes City Hall
The items to be considered are as follows:
1. The approval of the minutes for the August 15, 2022 Traffic Commission meeting.
2. The approval of a road closure on Page Avenue for Saturday, October 1, 2022, between 9:00am & 4:00pm for St. Michael’s feast day celebration. Requested by John Frainier.
3. The approval of a road closure on Remsen Street between Ontario Street and Cayuga Street, close Oneida Street at Remsen, close Seneca Street at Remsen for the rescheduled 2022 Cohoes Car Show. Requested by Ed Krajewski.
4. The approval of a curb cut and installation of a driveway at 39 Shannan Avenue. Requested by Adam Cottrell.
5. The approval of the installation of “No Parking Any Time” signs on the west side of James Street between Wilmer Avenue and the entrance to the Abram Lansing parking lot. (Att. “A”) Requested by Councilman McCarthy.
6. The approval of a “Residential Handicap Parking” sign at 98 Breslin Avenue. (Att. “B”). Requested by Sandy Giacomini.
7. The approval to reinstall a “Residential Handicap Parking” sign at 64 Breslin Avenue. Requested by Paula Foster.
8. The approval of several sidewalk and parking space closures along Remsen Street for Holiday Market Venders November 19, 2022 – January 1, 2023. Requested by Steve Napier.