Traffic Commission Meeting
Cohoes Traffic Commission
Monday, July 25, 2022 at 3:00 p.m.
in the Common Council Chambers of Cohoes City Hall.
The items to be considered are as follows:
1. The approval of the minutes for the June 27,2022 Traffic Commission meeting.
2. The installation of “School/Speed Limit 15/7 AM – 6PM School Days” signs on Elm Street, west of Simmons Avenue (Att. “A”). Requested by Pam Fitzgerald.
3. The re-install of a Residential Handicap Parking sign at 112 Ontario Street. Requested by Suzanne Benson (Renewal Paperwork now complete).
4. The approval of street closure changes to the Mohawk Hudson River Marathon/ Half Marathon scheduled for October 9, 2022 due to detours as a result of work being done on the bike trail. Requested by Barbara Sorrell.
5. The approval of street closures and partial street closures as needed for the filming of scenes for the HBO series The Gilded Age. Requested by Lauri Pitkus.