Traffic Commission Meeting Agenda
Cohoes Traffic Commission Meeting
Monday, June 21, 2021 4:00 p.m.
Common Council Chambers of Cohoes City Hall
The items to be considered are as follows:
- Consider the approval of the minutes for the May 24, 2021 meeting.
- Consider the removal of an existing “No Parking Any Time” sign from the west side of Devlin Street and consider the installation of “No Parking Here To Corner” sign on the west side of Devlin Street. (Att. “A”) Requested by Ed Kinner.
- Consider the replacement of a “Yield” sign with a “Stop” sign on Mohawk Street at the Columbia Street intersection. (Att. “B”) Requested by Joseph Semen-Graves.
- Consider the installation of a “No Parking Here To Corner” sign on the east side of Masten Avenue and north of the Columbia Street intersection. (Att. “C”). Requested By Chairman Johnston.
- Consider the installation of “No Motor Vehicles” signs on each end of the alley between Devlin and Orchard Streets. (Att. “D”). Requested by Commissioner Hennessey.
- Consider the installation of “Children Playing” signs on McDonald Drive before the Arthur Drive intersection. Requested by Donald Gunderman.
- Consider a road closure (Linden and Whitehall Street) from September 7, 2021 to November 30, 2022 for remediation work. Requested by Steven Stucker, C.P.G., National Grid, Senior Environmental Engineer.
The late item to be considered is as follows:
- The closure of Remsen Street between Ontario and Oneida Streets on Thursday nights (3:00pm – 10:00pm) from July 8th through August 5, 2021 for the Annual Rock the Block concerts.