Cohoes Traffic Commission meeting
Cohoes Traffic Commission Meeting
Monday, May 24, 2021 at 4:00 p.m.
Common Council Chambers of Cohoes City Hall.
1. Consider the approval of the minutes for the April 19, 2021 meeting.
2. Consider the installation of “Yield to Pedestrians in the Crosswalk” and “Yield to Bicyclists in the Crosswalks” signs on Manor Avenue east and west of the Bike Trail. (Att. “A”) Requested by Council Adam Biggs on behalf of himself and Councilman Bill Smith.
3. Consider the installation of “State Law” signs on North Mohawk Street at the Falls View crossing and replace and/or install “Pedestrian Crossing” signs as needed. (Att. “B”). Requested by Chairman Johnston.
4. Consider the installation of “No Parking Any Time” signs on Bridge Avenue at the First Street intersection. (Att. “D”) Requested by Councilman Justin Alescio.
Late Additions for consideration:
1. The remove a Residential Handicap Parking sign from 13 Mann Avenue. (Att. “E”). Requested by J. Penders.
2. The relocation of a driveway at 43 Masten Avenue. Requested by J. Santoro.