Cohoes Traffic Commission Meeting
Cohoes Traffic Commission
Monday, April 24, 2023, 3:00 PM
Common Council Chambers of Cohoes City Hall
The items to be considered are as follows:
1. Consider the approval of the minutes of the March 27, 2023 Traffic Commission meeting.
2. Consider the installation of a driveway curb cut for an existing driveway at #49-#51 Younglove Avenue. Requested by Raymond Beattie.
3. Consider the approval of street closures on Remsen Street from Columbia Street to Ontario Street for “Eat in the Street” on Thursdays beginning on June 15, 2023 and ending on August 3, 2023. Requested by Steve Napier of the Cohoes LDC.
4. Consider the approval of street closures on Remsen Street from Ontario Street to Cayuga Street and Seneca Street between Remsen Street and the Keybank driveway for “Rock the Block” on Thursdays beginning on June 15, 2023 and ending on August 3, 2023. Requested by Kathleen LaBombard of the Mayor’s Office.
5. Consider the approval of street closures on Johnston Avenue between Garner Street and Mangam Street from 4:00 PM to 10:00 PM on July 7, 2023 for a fundraiser/open house. Requested by Ben Williams of Connect Center for Youth.