Traffic Commission Meeting Agenda
Cohoes Traffic Commission Meeting
Monday, April 19, 2021 at 4:00 p.m.
Common Council Chambers
Cohoes City Hall
97 Mohawk Street
Cohoes, NY 12047
The items to be considered are as follows:
1. Consider the approval of the minutes for the March 15, 2021 meeting.
2. Consider the installation of “All Way Stop” signs or a flashing red light at the intersection of Bridge Avenue and 1st Street. Requested by Councilman Alesio.
3. Consider the approval of a driveway and curb cut at 19 2nd Street. Requested by Maureen Daley.
4. Consider the installation of “Deer Crossing” signs on Columbia Street eastbound near culvert by the Eddy and westbound near the crosswalk from the high school by 328 Columbia Street. Requested by Regina Grego.
5. Consider the approval of an additional road closure on Remsen Street between Ontario Street and Cayuga Street for “Eat in the Street” during the hours of 3:30 and 10:00PM on Fridays from May 7 to October 1, 2021. Ontario and Cayuga Streets will remain open. Requested by Steve Napier.