Planning Board Meeting via Zoom
Virtual Meeting Via Zoom
April 12th, 2021 at 6:30 pm
- Consideration of the March 8, 2021 Meeting Minutes
- Consideration of a Review of a Draft Environmental Impact Statement for 178-182 Ontario Street
- Consideration of a New Tennant Application for a Proposed Business at 190 Remsen Street
- Consideration of a Change of Use Application for a Proposed Residential Unit at 17 Willow Street
- Consideration of a Site Plan Review for (2) Proposed Carports at 574 Saratoga Street
- Sketch Plan Conference for a Proposed Mixed-Use Development at 110 Heartt Avenue
- Consideration of a Site Plan Application for a Proposed Four-Unit Multifamily Development at 134 Bridge Avenue
Below is the information to log on to Zoom for anyone wishing to participate in or listen to the meeting. If you need to call in, please use the New York number or click the link to find your local number.
Join Zoom Meeting
One tap mobile
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 370 820 7060
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abFoJLUQs
You can send comments ahead of the meeting via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing directly to Planning Department Attn.; Joseph Seman-Graves
97 Mohawk St. Cohoes, NY 12047.
Comments should be received no later than Sunday, April 11, 2021.
Please feel free to contact the Planning Office at (518) 233-2130.