Traffic Commission Meeting Agenda
Traffic Commission Meeting
Monday March 15th at 4:00 pm
The meetings will be held in-person in the Common Council chambers.
This month we will be reviewing the following:
1. Consider the approval of the minutes for February 22, 2021 meeting;
2. Consider the approval of “No Parking” signs on both sides of Congress Street adjacent to the alley 110’ south of White Street.
3. Consider the approval of “No Parking Here to Corner” signs on Church Street at the Orchard Street intersection and on Orchard Street in the Church Street intersection;
4. Consider the approval of the Mohawk Hudson River Marathon and Hannaford Half Marathon to be run on the Mohawk-Hudson Bike Trail, Alexander Street, Lincoln Avenue, Bridge Street and Route 32 in the City of Cohoes scheduled for October 10,2021; and
5. Consider the approval of “15 Minute Parking” signs at 300.5 Ontario Street.
1. Consider the approval of "15 Minute Parking" signs at 300.5 Ontario Street. This request was submitted by Robilee Mcityre of the Tiny Diney and tabled at the February 22, 2021 meeting.