Planning Board Meeting via Zoom
Virtual Meeting Via Zoom
March 8, 2021 at 6:30 pm
- Consideration of the February 8, 2021 Meeting Minutes
- Consideration of a Change of Use Application for a Proposed Business at 144 Remsen Street
- Consideration of a Change of Use Application for a Proposed Business at 75 Remsen Street
- Sketch Plan Conference for a Proposed Mixed-Use Development at 110 Heartt Avenue
- Consideration of a Site Plan Amendment for the Approved Development at 218 Columbia Street
- Consideration of a Site Plan Application for a Proposed Six-Unit Multifamily Development at 134 Bridge Avenue
Below is the information to log on to Zoom for anyone wishing to participate in or listen to the meeting. If you need to call in, please use the New York number or click the link to find your local number.
Join Zoom Meeting
One tap mobile
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 370 820 7060
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abFoJLUQs
You can send comments ahead of the meeting via email to email@example.com or in writing directly to Planning Department Attn.; Joseph Seman-Graves
97 Mohawk St. Cohoes, NY 12047.
Comments should be received no later than Friday, March 5, 2021.
Please feel free to contact the Planning Office at (518) 233-2130.Email: Jsemanfirstname.lastname@example.org