Public Hearing & Common Council Meeting
Common Council Meeting
Cohoes, New York 12047
February 23, 2021, 7:00 p.m.
PUBLIC HEARING REGARDING THE CITY OF COHOES’ COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT NEEDS AND THE SUBMISSION OF A COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT BLOCK GRANT FOR THE 2020 PROGRAM YEAR
- Roll Call
- Public Comment
- Approve minutes of the October 27, 2020 meeting and the November 24, 2020 meeting
- Resolution No. 9 – A Resolution amending the annual budget for fiscal year 2020
- Resolution No. 10 – A Resolution accepting the donation of funds from Tradebe Environmental Services, LLC for itself and on behalf of Norlite, LLC
- Resolution No. 11 – A Resolution ratifying the terms of a Memorandum of Agreement between the City of Cohoes and the Civil Service Employees Association DPW Unit
- Resolution No. 12 – A Resolution authorizing the Mayor to execute a service order contract with C.T. Male Associates regarding the windows at City Hall
- Resolution No. 13 – A Resolution authorizing the submission of a grant application to the New York State Office of Community Renewal FY 2020 Community Development Block Grant Infrastructure Program
PLEASE NOTE: With concerns around the spread of COVID-19, in order to mitigate health risks, the Public Hearing and Common Council meeting will be held virtually. People may participate virtually through their smartphone, computer or tablet at this link -https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/323036021. People may also may access the meeting by phone by dialing 1 (646) 749-3122
Access Code: 323-036-021.