Traffic Commission Meeting
Cohoes Traffic Commission Meeting
Monday, January 24, 2022 at 3:00 p.m.
Common Council Chambers of Cohoes City Hall
The items to be considered are as follows:
1. The approval of the minutes for the November 15, 2021 Traffic Commission meeting.
2. The approval of the minutes for the December 21, 2021 Traffic Commission meeting.
3. The approval of “No Parking Here to Corner” signs on both sides of Simmons Avenue and south of the Columbia Street intersection (Att. “A”). Requested by Councilman McCarthy.
4. The approval of a “Residential Handicap Parking” sign at 27 Lancaster Street (Att. “B”). Requested by Michele Wood.
5. The approval of “No Parking” signs on the right side of Central Avenue from 168 to 158 Central Avenue. Requested by Austin Fowler.
6. The approval of “No Parking” signs on the east side of River Street south of Ontario Street (Att. “C”). Requested by Councilman Justin Alesio
7. The approval of a street closure on March 26, 2022. Requesting that Remsen Street from Columbia Street to Ontario Street be closed to traffic (cross streets to be open to traffic) from 7:00am to 5:00pm for the 12th Annual Mac-n-Cheese Bowl. Requested by The Regional Food Bank of NENY.