Traffic Commission Meeting
Cohoes Traffic Commission Meeting
Monday, January 23, 2023 at 3:00 PM
Common Council Chambers of Cohoes City Hall
The items to be considered are as follows:
1. Consider the approval of the minutes for the December 19, 2022 Traffic Commission meeting.
2. Consider the approval of road closures for the Mac N Cheese Bowl on March 25, 2023 as per the agenda request form which include Remsen Street from Columbia Street to Cayuga Street as well as the cross streets (Newcomb, White & Howard). Requested by the Kyleigh Cherry of The Regional Food Bank of NENY.
3. Consider the installation of a Residential Handicap Parking sign at 105 Lancaster Street (Att. “A”). Requested by Perla Candelaria.
4. Consider the installation of a “30 Minute Parking” sign at 216 Columbia Street (Att. “B”). Requested by David Dufresne.
5. Consider the approval of street closures for the City of Cohoes’ Winter Carnival on February 11, 2023 from 11:00am to 3:00pm. The streets include: Park Ave., Continental Ave., Van Schaick Ave., Bridge Ave., Hudson Ave., and alleys as shown on Agenda Request packet. Requested by Edward Krajewski.