7 days a week (weather permitting)
Cohoes residents ONLY with proof of residency, admission is free.
Proof of residency can be shown by presenting any one of the following items:
- A Valid Driver’s License
- A Photo ID
- Current City of Cohoes Tax Bill
- Current Cohoes City School ID or Report Card
- Current Utility Bill
The City of Cohoes also would like to remind you that any children under the age of 12 wishing to swim at the pool must be accompanied by an adult. Young children who are dropped off at the pool alone will not be able to swim due to safety concerns. Only Coast Guard Certified flotation devices are permitted in the pool. No swimmies, pool noodles or alternate flotation devices allowed.
COVID-19 Safety Precautions:
- Coronavirus warning; enter Lansing's Pool grounds at your own risk
- Basic common sense safety precautions will apply including social distancing, wearing a mask when not in the pool, and staying home if you have symptoms or have been exposed to someone who is sick
- Maximum of 80 patrons with proof of Cohoes residency allowed into the pool grounds each session
- Arrive dressed to swim; no public changing areas
- No food or drinks allowed in the pool grounds
- No congregating in the pool area, no group activities, and no jumping in from the pool sides
- The diving section of the pool will be closed for the season
- There will be no swim lessons and no designated adult swim times
For the safety of guests and staff, the restrooms and public benches will be cleaned every 30 minutes, and the pool grounds will be cleared between each of the four session for 30 minutes of cleaning.